Monday, January 12, 2009

A Jared Story You Will Like

Ever since Jared was about one, I would ask him in the morning as I was changing his diaper, "How did you sleep? Did you dream about Mama?" and he would always get a little smile on his face and correct me: "Dada." Then I would say, "Oh, you dreamed about Dada?! How silly!" Of course he doesn't really know what I'm asking him, but he realizes that it is a game to contradict me.

These past few weeks, if I ask him if he dreamed about Mama he will say "Dada," but if I ask him if he dreamed about Dada then he will say "Mama." So this morning I decided to test his knowledge about who goes with whom. I asked him, "Did you dream about Grandpa?" and he said, "Maw" (grandma). I asked him about all my siblings, and he was able to match them with their appropriate spouses. I asked if he dreamed about Scott (my nephew whom Jared LOVES) and he said "Daw" (Dawn, my niece).

Then I thought you guys would be interested to see who Jared matched YOU guys up with:
  1. Did you dream about Paul? Cor (Courtney)
  2. Did you dream about Alana? Dee (Steve)
  3. Did you dream about Angela? M-mah (Emma)
  4. Did you dream about Spencer? Sha-Sha (Shawna)
  5. Did you dream about Mason? Law-ah (Laura)
  6. Did you dream about Mimi? Amah-yah (Amanda)
  7. Did you dream about Rachel? M-mah (Emma again!)
Funny, huh!

(By the way, I'm working on getting wedding pictures posted. Last time I tried our computer was being dumb.)

1 comment: