Friday, June 26, 2009

Emma White-T

Poor little Dootie Dootie has been stuck at home all week without anything to do since Mom, Rachel, and Angela have been in Hurricane for girls camp. There have only been grown ups around doing things that grown ups do, which isn't all that interesting for an active little ten-year old. Plus, the Hessenthaler's haven't been able to play so that has made it even more boring(as if that were possible). So I decided to go to lunch with the White-T. She picked Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I'm not sure why they call it that, there were more than five guys and there were a couple of girls working there. Huh. Anyway, it was rather entertaining. I left her at our table to grab our order when it was ready, and when I turned around, she was right behind me, which meant that my purse was left all alone... So I ran back to rescue it. Well, we got all situated and realized that I hadn't gotten any ketchup or fry sauce. Silly me. So I went back to get some (where the guy taking orders was hitting on me...). When I returned, my purse was gone! "Someone came and took your purse and I couldn't stop them!" The funny thing is, for a split second, I actually believed her. What a goof. Thanks for a fun lunch Emma D!!


Has anyone ever gotten a shot of Emma with her eyes open on the first try?She made sure they were open for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment