Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Angerla's List:)

--iPod nano watch band
--Earring tower thing (i don't know!)
--Ring, bracelet arm
--Jewlery
--Clothing (everything! Shoes, dresses, pants, shirts--really!)
--Books!!! (A Walk To Remember, Shannon Hale, Gail Carson Levine)
--Piano music (I'll Be, I'm On My Way, Will You Be There - Boyce Avenue, Wakey Wakey, Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy, Colors - Amos Lee (I like the Ryan Innes version:) Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
--Guitar music-I don't know how to play but if I got some music, you bet I'd find a way to learn it and play it! (By Your Side -Tenth Avenue North, I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz)
--Leggings/tights (not nylon please, it irritates my eczema. Cotton maybe with patterns in them or in fun colors?)
--CDs
--Movies
--Computer mic?
--Keyboard?


Just be creative. I'm very easily pleased! I will really be happy with anything and everything!!! or nothing, that works too!:) Just please not lentils.... hahaha:D

No comments:

Post a Comment