Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Pictures

Okay folks, so we were trying to decide whether or not to do family pictures this year. It seems that no matter what we do, we'll be missing people. Mom and I have been going through photos and this

*click to see the whole thing

was our most viable option. It does not have Marilyn or Lincoln. However, it does have Mason and basically everyone looks good. Does anybody have a legitimate complaint with this? It would save the money and hassle of going to Fotogenix at Christmas time. Next year we could maybe use pictures from Laura's wedding...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I just hope Paul and I look good in this picture, since I don't remember and I can't tell in this post... :) And using pictures from Laura's wedding (whoa, that sounds crazy to say/type! "Laura's wedding"!!!) is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,you have to click on it to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete