Friday, November 29, 2013

Shawna's Christmas list

Hello my beautiful family!

Here is the deal.  I have been sitting here for a really long time trying to figure what I could ask for, and I've got nothing haha. But, for the sake of making it easier for my sib who has me for Christmas, here are some ideas:
  1. Itunes giftcards. I will always use them, and I always want them
  2. Shoes gift cards- DSW, Forever Young, Payless. I don't have much of a preference, but I would love to update my shoe selection. (Notice I said update.. not add to. :))
  3. Clothes gift cards- (again, I would like to update my wardrobe, not add to it. I love H&M, Banana, Charlotte Russe, Old Navy, Etc) 
  4. Venus razor cartridges, or if Paul/Court have me, those fancy razor blades we were talking about:)
  5. Anastasia Sountrack 
  6. Any sweet movies  
    • Star Trek 2
    • Iron Man 3
    • The Amazing Spider Man
This looks like a nice list, but I swear I don't need anything. I love you all! Merry Christmas!

Ok! I found a couple things that I actually want haha.
1. A robe. I dunno, I just want one. I am 85.
2. A workout foam roller http://www.amazon.com/The-Foam-Roller-Workout-Massage/dp/B003HC9JDC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387260573&sr=8-2&keywords=work+out+foam+roller
3. Hand weights- 5 or 8 lbs. http://www.target.com/p/c9-neoprene-hand-weight-basic-hex-6lb-athens-blue/-/A-14119376#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=weights

Ok thats it. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment