Monday, December 8, 2014

Angrila's Christmas list

Hello lovelies! Sorry it's so late!:)

-Books! I'm trying to build up my own book collection since I no longer get them for my birthday or Christmas from Grandma. Also I would prefer hard back:) More specifically I'd like any of the Harry Potter books and other supplementary Harry Potter awesomeness by JK Rowling, Anne of Green Gables, and any of Jane Austen's novels. (this will continue on for the years to come so any Christmas or birthday gifts, just ask what books I don't personally own:))

-Barnes and Noble gift card (I don't know if any of you figured it out yet, but I love love love books)

-A cute mug for my hot chocolate

-A back massage:) (again, always good;))

-Any Disney movies for me to begin my collection:)

-A KITTEN JUST FOR ME (try and get that one past mom;))

I'm pretty easy to please I think so whatever works!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment