Friday, March 27, 2009

Hava-ii

Maloha! I know you all wanted to see some pictures from my trip to Hava-ii. For some reason, I'm not great about taking pictures when I don't have you all with me. It's just more fun to have pictures with you guys! Anyway, we went to the PCC, the swap meet, Pearl Harbor, the Dole pineapple plantation, several beaches, Sam's Club, and Wal-Mart. It was a great trip. My limbs are very tan but I put a bit of sunscreen on my face to protect the collagen and elastin so it looks a little paler...Anyway, I love you all. Let's go to Hawaii! The lovely sunset over the ocean. My bonnie lies over the ocean...

Are you goin? to the HukiLau?

In front of the PCC

Ooh, you weren't expecting a gun show, were you?!

With my gnarly tat.

Elvis came to the PCC. I love him. And he loves me.

Gwammie-cakes! And my tan line.

My cute little Mamo

Rocks by the tide pools

Airplane fun with cheetos...

1 comment:

  1. Man, Zoosks, you really do have big guns! Looks like you had fun in Hawaii. Love you!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete