Sunday, August 23, 2009

My New Song!

These are the lyrics to a song I wrote:

Oh, can't you just see,
how it can be
if we were together?

You! Oh can't you feel
that this is real?
I know that I do.

I know,
you know,
that we'll be
together.

I know,
we will
be for-
ever!

Oh! I told you I knew!
Oh can this be true?
I sure hope so.

"Yes!" I can't help but shout,
that you came about
to see things I did.

That's all I got folks and thanks for reading! Next time you come to the house for dinner or something I'll play what I've got on the piano for you and maybe sing. when the whole song is finished, lyrics and music I'll make one final post with a video of me playing and singing it all. Thanks all who helped encourage, edit, and listen. Love ya all!

~Angelina

2 comments:

  1. Angelina! That is awesome! The music is so good too!!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute bobs! I want to hear you sing:)

    ReplyDelete