Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All the Single Ladies

To all those single ladies out there-
Valentine's day is coming up, but it is not just for love of Valentine's! Amanda's good friend and roommate Elise once gave a lesson on how Valentine's Day is not only to celebrate couple love, but to celebrate love in general. Love for your family, love for your roommates, love for your neighbors, and hey- even love for that stupid idiot driver in front of you, bless his heart. So this Valentine's day, I LOVE YOU!! ( and i'm single:)



2 comments:

  1. Oh tootsie wootsie! I love it! I forgot you cam to that lesson. It was a good one! I hope you have a great Valentine's day, but don;t fall in love with the stip idiot driver in front of you. i don't care if he has a blessed heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you B! All the single ladies...

    ReplyDelete