Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boredom...

Hello all family members. Sometimes I sit in my chair and realize that I am incredibly bored. I haven't been super creative in my attempts to thwart this inevitable emotional state. Some of the activities in which I participate include:
  • checking this blog. Posts are few and far between.
  • checking other people's blogs. It's weird how people get into blogging and then fall off the earth for a while.
  • planning trips. Most of them I am taking! Yahoo.
  • checking my bank account to see if I can afford these afore mentioned trips.
  • checking other people's bank accounts. JK. No actually I really do. It's part of the job description.
  • shopping online. This is horribly addicting. I would NOT recommend it. Especially if you want to travel.
  • reading articles on www.msn.com or www.aol.com. They are usually pretty lame. I wouldn't recommend this either.
  • texting people. It helps pass the slow times.
  • facebooking!

What a boring list! I wish I could feel good about reading a book. I am thinking about bringing books on cd. Oh, by the way, I have found a really great internet radio site. You type in a song, genre, or artist you like and it will only play similar songs. The best thing is that it's free! www.pandora.com. Love it.

Well, after reading this post, you can add checking my posts to your boring list. Huh? Snore...

2 comments:

  1. No Amanda i think. People, we need more feedback from others! Its still only us three i believe:) Loves and kisses

    ReplyDelete