Monday, July 20, 2009

The Little Jarrey Man's Birthday!

Saturday was the Buddy's birthday!! I can't believe the little tyke is two already. He has been so much fun to be with and spoil! He is so sweet and affectionate with everyone and he jsut makes you smile by looking at him! I am so happy he is part of our family!! We love you Gerald!
One of the cutest pictures of the Buddy! Look at that huge grin!
A few of the attendees
Paul and Court came on their one month annversary :) And I love Angela's face in this one.
Mamo and Dadda
Happy as clams. And clams are happy. Jared is so affectionate with his stuffed animals.
The awesome Elmo cake! Alan and Jenny did such a great job!

He gets so excited!
I think he is going to put pillows in it and go down the stairs :)

8 comments:

  1. that picture of Jared hugging the bear is SO cute! Wish we were there to see that! He's such a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nevermind, i just saw my legs in that picture, guess we didn't miss him opening that. ha ha. i guess we just couldn't see it. :) thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE steve's face in the one with alot of us- and i love that rachel's eyes are yet again, closed. I love my family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming, everyone! Jared sure loves his aunts and uncles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are not closed! :( And Steve, your face flippin cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i also mention how amazing my husbands legs look in that picture with the teddy bear!? talk about SMOKING HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jk that was actually me. but they are. how do i get it to say "paul and courtney say..."

    ReplyDelete