Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Alan and Jenny

Hey everyone,

Here's the link to Jenny's Amazon wishlist, and here's the link to mine. If for some weird reason the links won't work, you can go to Amazon and search for our wishlists under stout.aj@gmail.com; here's the link to the wish list search page. You'll see the option on the left side of the page to choose either Jenny's or my list.

Love you all!


Al


P.S. Here's an explanatory note from Jenny:

More than half of the stuff on my wishlist are ideas for me to buy my kids for future birthdays, etc., so sorry you have to sort through that.   However, there are a few books on there I would really like, a DVD or two, and also the tupperware set (doesn't have to be that exact set or color--but I really want stainproof tupperware with clear lids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment