Monday, December 7, 2015

Marilyn and Johnny's lists

Hi everyone.  I finally figured out that I was signing in as myself which is why I never had the ability to create my own posts!


Ok, here are the links to mine and Johnny's amazon wishlists, but I think we mostly are happy with gift cards since those can be easily mailed and that way no one has to deal with shipping and we can put them together towards something for our wedding.  That said, there's a cool seltzer maker on my Amazon wish list that I totally want!


Amazon gift card
Marshall's gift card
Target gift card
Costco gift card
Golfsmith gift card for Johnny
good athletic socks for Mimi
tea light candles for Mimi


Mimi's Amazon Wish list
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/XFDFS194BDK/ref=topnav_lists_1


Johnny's wish list (his actual list is really outdated, so this is actually a list I made of things I know he would like.  He didn't personally create this list though)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1ACSAT1E1L7IP/ref=topnav_lists_3

No comments:

Post a Comment