Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Angela's List



-Books. I love books (hardbacks preferred). And if you want to get me more that aren't new but still good (I'd be totally jazzed) go to thriftbooks.com. They're cheap and you can get a whole bunch of different books in different conditions. Love that site! I'd love anything but Harry Potter is great too (I have #7 thanks to Mom and the extra ones but 1-6 are important too!:))

Clothes. I'm going on a mission soon so skirts and dresses that pass the knee (even while sitting) and good shirts and cardigans (cardigans are ALWAYS good. I especially need a long sleeved grey one:)) and simple and cute necklaces:) and boots!

Gift cards? Clothes: Downeast/Mikarose or other stores that sell modest clothes

Books: Barnes N Noble

Disney movies? I stole Mom's VHS versions for college because that's all we have that works.:P But I'd be grateful to swap some out ;)

Anything for college?

Love you all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment