Thursday, May 14, 2009

Children

So family as you all know, I am here at lovely BYU where tea and coffee we despise and we never ever lie. And, you also should know that here at lovely BYU, the hunt for eternal glory and marriage is constantly being thrust upon us. Because of these factors, I have realized that when I start popping out children faster than you can say marspeshaljenjeramananpacoualsteshalarmasracangem (our names all combined) I will need to be prepared with some killer names. If you'd all vote on which names you'd like to call your nieces and nephews, that would be a great help. I will have 4 boys and 4 girls;)

Boys
Hudson- Hudman or Huddy for short
Rafael
Triantula
Pwince Dewek
Tobais
Job
Tony B.
Red
Racer
Gunther

Girls

Nunrun
Slutrbo
Iroquis
Shelby
Ezma
Dzjessica
Barb
Petals
Janae
Shanae (the twins)


Cute names right? To all those older couples planning on having kids- I better not see any of these names on any birth certificates

-Shawna

9 comments:

  1. #1 Petals! #2 Ezma #3 Dzessica #4 Nunrun
    #1 Racer #2 Triatula #3 Door Handle #4 Pwince Dewek. And that is my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just typed "triantula" in your Thesaurus and it brought up Utah spider! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No Gunther? That's hilarious! Triantula.. classic. I even asked my roommates how to spell that and i looked it up online before I put that as my caption!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there isn't a door handle you silly goon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. It was an acceptble and highly desirable addendum to your submission to the board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say that #1 girls is Radoyka, eh? And boys is Doyle. I see that you forgot. Also, on the poll, I voted all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it! I was totally trying to remember Doyle and Radoyka, and after I sat looking at the screen for an hour, I settled for Iroquis and Rafael

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, and how come when I typed "delinchous" into your thesauras it didn't know what it was?

    ReplyDelete