Wednesday, May 20, 2009


To The Most Beautiful Woman In the World





I have been trying to write a song for my wife every sense we starting dating and have been very unsuccessful in doing so. And now more than ever i am feeling that she needs to know how much i love her and how amazing i think she is. So... to be short, here is a list of the thinks that she amazes me by...

  1. Her honesty and desire to do good.
  2. Her passion to help others.
  3. Her ability to stay independent while still keeping me in the picture. :)
  4. Her love for her family
  5. Her love for her friends.
  6. That she puts up with me... (that amazes me!)
  7. Her love for the Gospel.
  8. Her love for the Temple.
  9. Her desire to follow the commandments.
  10. Her testimony of tithing and other principals of the gospel.
  11. Her ability to control my temper. haha! :)
  12. Her ability to change help me learn and grow in ways i only prayed i could.
  13. Her ability to be understanding.
  14. Her ability to just listen.
  15. Her passion to stay healthy.
  16. Her passion for the outdoors.
  17. Her talent of making people beautiful with scissors
  18. Her talent of melting my heart with her voice... (when she is singing for real...) haha
  19. The way she expresses her love to me.
  20. Her work ethic
  21. Her way and love for children
  22. Her ability to find a job in 2 work days... (amazing...)
  23. Her love for... Trucks/motorcycles/dogs/4wheelers/camping/fishing/shooting/snowboarding/boating Hurricane/rodeos/Neola/ pretty much everything that i love.
  24. Her mothers creative and decorative abilities.
  25. Her dads strength. (she is a strong girl!)
  26. Her eye for a good deal
  27. HER EYE FOR A SLUG BUG OR AN OUT OF STATE LICENCE PLATE! haah...
  28. Her passion to live life to its fullest.
  29. Her great sense of humor.
  30. Her desire for me to always know that she loves me.

These are just a few of the things that i have thought of just off the top of my head. and as you can tell... this woman is amazing! I am so in love. She is so great to me.

Babe... this is my way of saying thank you, and this is my way of letting you know that i am so thankful for you. I may not have a gushy love song for you yet, so this will have to do, but i hope you can feel of my love. You really are amazing. And i love you more than ever.

Keep it up!

anyone that would like to add to the list is free to do so!

love all you guys too :)

3 comments: