Thursday, May 7, 2009

A girls week out

So this post is dedicated to girls who stayed home with me. We had a blast! At least, I did... I only took pictures two nights but some of them are gems.

The dance party. When you are twelve, you can never have too much blush. Or when you are fourteen... And don't worry, I know white pink is not my color...
Emma and her sass

Angela. She just wanted to put on a little more lipstick. Is that possible?!

Rachel was lovin the blush. Bring it on Baby!

Do you need some "nourishment?" We had too much fun with tootsie rolls while we were ice skating on Friday night. Actually, they got me in trouble with Angela's friend Skylar. If he was a better aim, I would have gotten it in the noggin.

Angela showing off her skills


Angela was having SUCH a fun time... I guess I was the only one who got the "funny" face memo. I'm not usually that cross-eyed! And Emma? Well, that was her face in a lot of these...


I couldn't seem to get a good picture when all three of them were smiling. But look at those cute little girlsies!

I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! Thanks for a great week! I love love love you!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! It looks like you guys had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Good times, good times. That was so much fun Amanda. Thanks for being our baby-sitter for a week. We had a blast. And I disagree about white-pink not being your color.

    ReplyDelete