Monday, December 8, 2008

Bobblini's Wish List

Hey yall! these are some suggestions.

-Toe socks would rock! if you don't know what they are, they are socks that spread out each to so you can see all of them. Who knew?

-I would also love the game, Curses. We could all play it on Christmas morning!

-A Venus Three Bladed Razor. I hate two bladed ones, they don't do as good of a job as I'd like

-A puppy (ha ha ha) LOL!

-My two front teeth (tee hee hee)


-My ears peirced ( I know it won't happen but this is also a b-day wish for I will turn the big #12 and that is when I am able to get my ears peirced!)

-MP3 player amplifier

-Coupons (to do stuff for me such as one free back rub)

-CANDY!!!

-David Archuletta's new album!!

-Kung Fu Panda! (talk to mom to make sure someone is not already getting it for someone else)

1 comment: