Monday, December 8, 2008

Opening Blog

Hey Everyone-
Since we live in a day of technology, and most of us seem to be able to communicate and stay on top of family events and happenings via the Internet and email, I thought it was time we have a John Stout Family blog where we can post anything we want the family to see, hear, read or know about.....like events, important happenings, Christmas and birthday wishlists, etc. Since I just signed up for this during Christmas time, I thought it might be a good way for everyone to post their lists so that other people can have an idea of what to get people...a main center point that everyone can access. I know that makes Christmas and birthdays seem so materialistic!!! My intentions are to not take the thoughtfulness and actual meanings away from any important events and holidays, but only to create another useful CENTRALIZED tool for our family to communicate with each other, in addition to our own personal emails.....I hope this helps! Lets give it a try! Make sure to SIGN YOUR NAME at the end of each thing you post so we all know who is posting. LOVE YOU ALL!!!--- SPENCER

No comments:

Post a Comment