Monday, December 8, 2008

Panzuska's Christmas List!

  1. A pony
  2. Ballet slippers
  3. Temple slippers size 11. Mine are turning yellow. It's kind of gross. Plus, they are man ones because they were fresh out of 11's when I got my pair so I had to resort to the men's section. Sad business. I like the ones with the little bow on top and the more durable sole. We must have soles that can endure the treading of Amanda feet.
  4. I really need new socks. Just ask Alana. Pretty much all I have are clown socks. They belong at a circus but I wear them on my little tootsies. Well, not so little as previously mentioned... Anyway, I like athletic socks with some spandex in them, then they fit quite snugly and won't look like elephant knees when I put them on. I like that. Or, I also like conservative, oh so conservative, "cute" socks. But please, no more outrageous clown socks to add to the land of misfit clown socks that is my second drawer.
  5. Something disappeared, oh so silently and mysteriously, while I was a wee little missionary (well not so little as afore mentioned). It was a dear cd of mine. It's name, you ask? Well I will tell you: Doseage (Collective Soul). You see it has been so long since I have seen my BFF that I don't even know how to spell his name. But that would just be a bonus and is nonessential.
Well, I think that is about it. The first two are, you know, like from movies and stuff and I don't really want them. And the rest? Well the rest would be great! But I can live without them too. I just need a lot of love this Christmas. And I hope you know how much I love all of you too! Because I really, really do. Peace on earth, good will toward men!

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, someone already got the temple slippers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, zoosks, i didn't see the comment until after christmas!
    -Rachey (not rumbleina)

    ReplyDelete