Wednesday, December 17, 2008

um, i have been looking for 10 minutes on how to post crap on this! i thought i was somewhat computer savy. i have posted on blogs. i swear, right? before my mission, fetus set a blog up that we all participated in.

ok, one thing, i dont know who's who bc the use of unknown nicknames. so sign all of your blogs after or something with your real name!

sorry its taken me so long to get involved here. anyway, spencer texted me (i think secretly he has me for christmas and needs me to put my list up) here goes.

(these are all normal things, no cars or whatever. im pretty content ever since i stole the butt face towel)

* Beard trimmer (as seen in walgreens or rite aid)

* hmmm. a t-shirt from hollister, court likes me in those shirts. im a medium. or a gift card from them.

*also, if it is spencer, (or even if its not) I WANT MY GREEN EXTENSION CHORD!!! ha, i totally forgot about that. i even said to myself at spence's party that i needed to remind him!

well, thats all i can think of. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment