Thursday, April 9, 2009

All smiles


Guys! I have an announcement! You all know that I have been really busy at school and what not, but I met this guy. He is so...*AMA-ZA-ZING.* We met in the basement computer lab of the SWKT. Such a cute story! I was walking into the lab and there was only one chair left next to this guy. So I asked him if anyone was sitting there and he said no! So I sat down and he asked me for my number. Aah! Cute right?! He is a junior majoring in auto repair and I like to call him "greasy Joe." His hair makes me crazy! I love it! He has to wear a hat though and tuck it up when he is on campus, because of the honor code (he is so honorable :) ) but come on! He works on cars! He has to have long hair! I keep trying to convince him to grow a trucker 'stache, but he says that will have to wait till summer. He is so good to me! *sigh*




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Tootsie, he is so cute! He looks just like one of my high school loves! I've always been a sucker for long hair. And a mechanic? So sexy! When is he going to meet the family?

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Who wrote that last comment? Cuz it sure as heck fire wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this freakin cracks me up. I was like crying when I read this. He's SO honorable!

    ReplyDelete