Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you Mom & Dad (I am so syked!)


This is not just a picture of me (Although don't I look Fabuloso? Don't Answer! I already know that answer) Look at an *accesorry*(Did I spell that right? Rachel! Human Dictionary! Rachel! Ha Ha Ha!) that No one has ever seen me wear, unless they were clip-ons (hint.) Look Closer! When you think you have found it, look at the next picture and see. (No it is not the *adorable* (I am sad to say, I do not know how to write a girly word) jacket Rachel is letting me wear.) Rachel, can you do *parenthasis* inside *parenthasis*
(The stars mean I can't spell. Maybe, if I was smarter, I would use different words)
Anyway, if the picture didn't scream it out to you, I GOT MY EARS PIERCED! That is all I can talk about, I've only had them one day and already Rachel is threatening to hit me in the head if I don't stop saying it! Ha Ha Ha! Watch out and don't come over to the house when I'm around unless you want to hear alot about earings and how much I can't believe I have them through my ears! I can't believe Dad caved in (jk.)
Love ya all and Thanks Mom & Dad (I am so syked!) (Like the title right?) 'bye!

1 comment:

  1. Angelina, you have just performed a sacred rite of passage. You are now on the other side. Now you have four holes in your ears, not just two. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete