Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello Family,
This is mason reporting on a very eventful week. As you may know i have been running for the position of Junior class Secretary at good ol Brighton High School. The competition was fierce and intimidating. But at the end of the day I would like to let you all know that I have succeeded and I am in the finals for the election. If you guys have any sweet ideas for t-shirts, slogans, a speech or anything else, they would be greatly appreciated! I would also like to let you all to know that i am extremly appreciative for all of the support. I think i can gladly say that this is a victory for team mason.

2 comments:

  1. I also would like to say that I am one of only 2 people running for vice-president for 9th grade year. It isn't as cool, because I'm autimatically in the vote, but still cool.
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome!! Thats why we have this blog- so i can hear the things that happen! Congrats you two! Mason, don't forget- too legit to quit. Rach- do you have to do a skit and stuff? What is the deal there?

    ReplyDelete