Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I was Robbed!

So... i have been looking at getting a gun for quite some time now and yesterday i finally found one that i totally fell in love with! My whole reason for a gun was for protection while camping and backpacking, seeing that we'll be doing alot of it this summer. (babe and i have been watching to much "human prey" on animal planet!) so anyway... found a sweet gun. and i bought it. Cool huh? yeah well come to find out after my sweet wife took it in to get it cleaned and serviced that its a knock off! Its maybe worth 5-10 bucks! oh.... i got robbed!

kinda funny now that i think of it.
reminds me of Dumb and Dummer when jim carrey gets ripped off my that sweet old lady on a motorized cart!

live n learn i guess.

thank heavens for a wife that is understanding and wont kill me when i make stupid mistakes like this.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I about died when i read this. A sweet little lady on a motorized cart! I hope you fell on the floor in desperation like he did. How much did you pay?

    ReplyDelete